• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

For Sale 430W and GI-106 Pre-Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, I ordered a replacement for my #2 Nav/ Com 430w and a GI-106. The upgrade was done in November of 2015 to WAAS and was completely refurbished. It was my primary until 2020 and still functions perfectly as new! Thing is, the replacement won’t be installed until February 2023, might be earlier if the shop can squeeze me in.

It will come with the tray and connectors, no GPS antenna, that will be on you.

These are still selling at a premium and I would be willing to accept a reasonable offer with a deposit to hold it for the interested party until it is removed. I will not discuss terms and money in this thread, but will as a conversation started here, then a personal phone call. It is for sale locally, so first come first sold.

Thanks,
Dave

E6717591-D107-4DEE-827F-CC33E51B14D8.jpeg

Latest posts

Back