• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

2006 Saratoga II TC info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had a lot of experience in PA28R's and PA32 older models. We are purchasing a PA32R-301T and it is in pre-buy inspection.

I was surprised about the number of changes from the old Cherokee Six and PA28s. No upper door latch was one. Master and other switches moved to upper panel. Fuel tanks have only two selectors instead of four.

Is there a good read available on this aircraft’s recommended operating procedure? Magazine articles, etc. Proper cruise leaning techniques, fuel tank switching, foreflight performance data, etc.

Also looking for a on-line POH to download to my iPad. All I am finding are older models.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Saratoga PA32RT (7).JPG
    Saratoga PA32RT (7).JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 0
Lots of knowledge on here. Some of the important things to have would be a 6 cylinder engine monitor when it comes to leaning and watching CHTs. CHT #2 will always be the hottest - mine runs typically 20 degrees hotter than the next and around 60-80 hotter than the coolest.

I am sure(?) someone has a good digital copy of their POH but in the event you want to get started, this is mine from my 1999 II TC - you will have a different A/P and panel but other things should be the same including performance, emergency procedures etc.

So until you find a better more professional copy...

Latest posts

Back