• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1998 Turbo Saratoga for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmm0910

Tennessee Toga Man
Reaction score
I am selling my 1998 Turbo Saratoga due to my age. Not quitting flying but at my age my wife and I feel redundancy is prudent. Therefore I am looking at the Cirrus SR-22 line. This is not a hangar queen, regularly flown from Tennessee to the Gulf coast or wherever. Total time AF and engine-1080, 30 STOH with new Turbo, mags. and new EDM 830. Factory air, 530W, ADS-B in and out compliant and Bluetooth capable via Garmin. KFC 150 AP, XM weather, Knots 2U gap seals and wing tips, grey leather interior, executive writing table, entertainment console, new oxygen bottle plus many more features. No damage history and complete logbooks. Purchased the aircraft in Phoenix and has no corrosion.See ad in Controller or Beechtalk. This plane is ready to go. Annual presently in progress. E-mail [email protected] or call 615 418-3541, or my son ROBERT at 931-224-0277 for more details and pictures. Asking $249,900. Reducing price to $234,900.00. May have found a Cirrus

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back