• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1981 Warrior II vs 1970 Cherokee 180

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptTH

Reaction score
Ok,

1970 Cherokee 180 : $52,500
PA28-180

TTAF :3000 SMOH:80
Basic panel.
Very clean, shiny paint,
Exterior 9 / Interior 8
Fresh Annual on 4/2020.

1981 Warrior II: $43,500
PA28-161

TTAF: 6253 SMOH: 627
Basic panel.
Very clean shiny paint,
Exterior 8 / Interior 8
Fresh annual on 4/2020.

Both planes is only about 1 hr away (flying) from their location to my airport.

I am at 50/50 for both planes and trying to find out more about their pros and cons to make myself lean more towards one of them but so far I am unsuccessful and stuck at 50/50.

Since most of us prisoners at our homes, I thought this could be a great time to ask help from fellow pilots with experience on either or both of these models to give me some points to consider.

If it was you which one of these two you choose and why?

Thanks in advance,

Latest posts

Back