• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1980 Piper Turbo Arrow IV for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GAB

Reaction score
Selling hangar partner's 1980 Turbo Arrow IV. Age and lost medical reasons for sale. The airplane is priced in accordance to current Blue Book, Vref, and NAAA price guides plus everything I've seen advertised. I've flown the airplane the last several hours it's been flown. It is a solid, well equipped, well maintained machine with everything working. My background is 50 years in general aviation, 10 of those in new airplane sales, and at least 200 different airplanes flown (ranging from new to dogs) so when I say this is a good airplane I have some background to base the statement on.

View attachment N82194 Specs.doc

DSCN1169.jpg

DSCN1170.jpg

DSCN1172.jpg

DSCN1174.jpg

DSCN1175.jpg

DSCN1177.jpg

DSCN1165.jpg

DSCN1168.jpg

Latest posts

Back