• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1979 Piper Arrow IV

mdjezierski

Reaction score
If you're going to post photos, post them where we can see them!

Arrow4

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Removed!

Last edited:

msires

N8825W
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Everyone else can see them except you, check your browser settings!!!
No, they can't. If you aren't registered with and have a cookie for the AOPA site, they are not visible.
Mark

Charley

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn't see the photos from my iPhone.

I didn't look to see whether I could view the photos from my real computer.

PaulR

Reaction score
Arrow4

Just my 2 cents is add the asking price and will get a better response from buyers I think, very nice looking Arrow to and best wishes selling her and hope you are moving up to another plane.

Arrow4

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Arrow4

Just my 2 cents is add the asking price and will get a better response from buyers I think, very nice looking Arrow to and best wishes selling her and hope you are moving up to another plane.
Paul, while I would tend to agree with you, the Broker has had a lot of activity on the Arrow based on current marketing. It seems to be working
as there is a few serious buyers coming in to look at it.

After it sells I am out of this game! I simply don't have the time or interest any longer.

PaulR

Reaction score
Paul, while I would tend to agree with you, the Broker has had a lot of activity on the Arrow based on current marketing. It seems to be working
as there is a few serious buyers coming in to look at it.

After it sells I am out of this game! I simply don't have the time or interest any longer.
I have seen your Arrow for sale years ago for a long time, how long has it been for sale now? Or did you take it off the market after a while? I had an interest in it but never contacted you as I felt it was either overpriced, or over my budget and not really sure which reason it was, but I think the plane had a nice panel from my memory also?

Anyway best wishes selling it, and just my 2 cents on a buyers perspective as I like to see the price up front and think you had it in the listing I saw a few years ago.