• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

For Sale 1979 Piper Archer for sale——under deposit—-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

av8ator1

Reaction score
Please note that I am not looking for a broker help, I am all set.
the price will be discussed privately and I am selling this for a friend.
location is Orlando Florida area for the next 6 weeks and it will then move to CT after that.
the aircraft will become available in 6 weeks for sale, I will list it publicly but I wanted to list it here first so members of our community can have a chance at this before it goes to everyone else

1979 Archer
5000 hours, never a trainer
500 hour on engine with a top overhaul and four brand new cylinders 33 hours ago, time since top overhaul is 33 hours
dual G5s
garmin 530 and Garmin 430 and both are waas
trutrak auto pilot
garmin transponder with ads b out
egt CHT engine analyzer
Steve gascolator
wind tip with dual led lights
recent mags and plugs and harness
dual usb chargers
new powder coated baffles
painted in 2017
Useful load 901lbs
recent strut overhauls
all new michelins Tires and tubes
new fuel pump, new skytek starter, new plane power alternator
constant corrosion x treatments
always cam guard in use with aero shell 15w50

this airplane didn’t just get annuals, owner always picked several things to do every annual as a preventative measure
too many other parts replaced
logs are continuous and none are missing
flew consistently and didn’t sit
no damage history but I am still combing thru the logs

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back