• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1978 PA-38 Tomahawk for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EchoDelta

Reaction score
One of the co-owners on my Arrow is selling his "other plane," a 1978 Tomahawk. He is planning on also selling his share in the Arrow (see separate post) in preparation for the purchase of a high performance airplane of his own. He asked that I make a quick post here to see if there is any interest in his Tomahawk. Honestly, this is one of those "good ones" that will likely be gobbled up before getting listed on the usual sites, so if you are in the market for a T'hawk you should definitely consider this one. It's not all that pretty (exterior 5/10, interior 8/10), but it is well maintained and flies very nicely.

Here are the basics:

Located: KPAE, Everett, WA

TTSN: 5150

Engine: 460 SMOH with upgrade to 125 HP

KX 170B nav/com
Narco Comm 120
Narco AT-165 transponder
uAvionics TailBeacon ADS-B Out
2-place intercom with music input

Madras droop wingtips

In other words, a good, solid VFR airplane for training or just economical bopping around.

If you have any interest shoot me a PM. If you have any questions post them and I'll try to get answers.

Latest posts

Back