• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1978 Archer II

Slonginott

Reaction score
Selling the plane I am a partner in.
HANGARED AT MGJ, 6350 TTSN; 2300 SMOH
FULL IFR PANEL INCLUDES ENROUTE, TERMINAL AND WAAS APPROVED GARMIN GNS 480 GPS MAP-NAV-COM, YOKE MOUNTED GARMIN 496 GPS COLOR MAP WITH XM SATELLITE WEATHER; WX-900 STORMSCOPE; STANDBY VACCUM SYSTEM; STANDBY ELECTRIC ATITUDE INDICATOR; VERTICAL CARD COMPASS; CENTURY 2 AUTO PILOT with Alt Hold added; GARMIN GTX 330 ES27 TRANSPONDER A ADS-B IN/OUT 2020 COMPLIANT; JPI EDM-700 ENGINE ANALYZER & FUEL FLOW ;TANIS HEATER WITH BLANKET; KNOTS 2U SPEED MODS; SKY-FLASHER WINGTIP LANDING AND RECOGNITION LIGHTS, WHELAN STROBES, LED LANDING LIGHT; Kannad 406 ELT WITH INTERNAL GPS; CANOPY COVER; NDH; ALL LOGS SINCE NEW; ALWAYS HANGARED; VERY WELL MAINTAINED AIRCRAFT

Asking $45,000

CONTACT 845-562 1234; 914-474-5226 E-MAIL: [email protected]

File_000 (3).jpg

File_000 (2).jpg

File_000 (1).jpg

File_000.jpg

ScottA

Reaction score
Great looking airplane. I take it needs an overhaul with 2300 hours? I have the same aircraft with a blue stripe instead of the green but not will all of the mods on this plane. Where did you get the bucket seats, if you don't mind me asking? Did you have to do anything except a new weight and balance to change the seats out?

Unit74

Reaction score
Is the AI inopped? It's covered in the picture.

JKunz

Reaction score
great looking airplane at a VERY reasonable price. I wouldn't take a dime less. Good luck with the sale