• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1977 Piper Warrior for sale

missionarypilot

Reaction score
IMG_0664.JPG
IMG_0654.JPG

• 222 hrs. SMOH
• TT: 4164
• Fresh annual. Next inspection due April 2020
• All AD's complied with at last annual inspection
• Fresh transponder/pitot-static certification
• Ready to be flown away by new owner
• Aircraft location: Homestead Miami GA Airport in Florida (X51)

Lost my medical, got a special issuance, then lost that, so the FAA won and I gotta sell my plane. My starting price may be on the high side, but I will lower it as time goes by as I learn the market, but I am offering a bonus to the one who accepts my starting price. Please see PDF and then download Dropbox file before asking questions. Thanks for your interest.

Attachments

N33GG

Galactic Commander
Reaction score
Good looking plane. Sorry for your loss!

PaulR

Reaction score
Very nice Warrior and don't budge much on the price as I think you got it right for great
looking and low time aircraft and don't give in to the Cheap buyers that will lowball you and took me a year to sell my nice Archer.
Hope you keep flying with another pilot buddies and like they
said in Top Gun I'll fly with you.

CaptTH

Reaction score
I would've pay $44,000 and say "keep the change" if this was up for sale few weeks back. I was looking for a plane like this with an approved loan from AOPA for over 4 months. Then 2 weeks ago I've got myself a Tomahawk. I would've love to buy this one. Oh well, good luck with the sale!

CaptTH

Reaction score
Oh missed that... Well it should! It is a nice plane. One lucky buyer will be flying happily I bet!

Hank_S

Reaction score
You may want to change your title line to sold, it help us folks that can’t read too well. I’m guilty :)