• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1974 Cherokee Six/300 for sale

paulro

Reaction score
Well equipped and lovingly maintained 1974 Six for sale. Always hangared, complete logs since day 1, and no damage history. Well equipped (Avidyne IFD540, EI CGR30P, Avidyne ADS-B In and Out) with a fully coupled autopilot (Autocontrol IIIb + STEC 60 PSS) and GPSS. Great cross-country machine, with 84gal fuel and 1300+ usable load. $119,900. See the full listing on Controller at https://www.controller.com/listings...2409/1974-piper-cherokee-6-300?OHID=100032409

N4986P

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice looking plane. Is it club seating in back or all facing forward? I couldn’t tell
From the pics. If I ever had to replace my Apache, this is probably what I would be looking at. Best of luck with the sale!

paulro

Reaction score
Nice looking plane. Is it club seating in back or all facing forward? I couldn’t tell
From the pics. If I ever had to replace my Apache, this is probably what I would be looking at. Best of luck with the sale!
Thanks! I need to post more interior pics but haven't had time to fly in the last couple of weeks. It's on my agenda for the weekend. This plane has the factory standard forward-facing seats. We talked about club-ifying it but decided it wasn't worth it given how often our middle seats were either empty or filled with small kids.

paulro

Reaction score
We decided to put a factory-reman engine in and keep the plane.