• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1974 Cherokee Cruiser

ikaros61

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
$20k??? Are you kidding me? you totally undervalued it. With today’s prices it should be higher🤷🤷🤷🤷

ikaros61

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yes, if it flies legally it has to be worth $30K
Exactly and I am not kidding. 3 years ago this would have been a $15k aircraft but not now.

Last edited:

flyguydon

Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
This is the kind of plane you can fly and get time in, and fix it up... or not... and then get out of it for about what you got in for. It is straight, so good bones to make into a 50K plane if you wanted... or not. It is nothing to look at, but will have a current legit annual on it. I am just trying to flip it for a buddy that is out of the country most of the time and needed a few bucks real quick. Pics are coming... and log detail. To be honest, this is in about the same shape as the good bones 6 I helped Flying Monkey turn into an envious 6. I am not really looking to rehab this... just good bones for somebody. The plane deserves some TLC and someone to love it.

Lantraxco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet, and nice seats! I'd grab that in a heartbeat if I could.

flyguydon

Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Notice... RAMs Head yokes... trim between the seats... throttle quadrant... 74s are one click from being a Warrior.

AFTT 7103.2
Original engine.
TSMOH 1937... and you know a 320 can often go to 3000 if you take care of it!

sierrakilo99

Reaction score
.... if I wasn't in the middle of my own restoration project...
sk

RickS

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don, I let my friend Travis Smith know. You may be hearing from him soon

Latest posts