• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1973 Piper Cherokee Charger 235 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Supporting Member
Reaction score
3401 hours TT; 311 hours SMOH; 3-blade Prop (311 hours SNEW); Garmin GNS530W; GMA340 Audio Panel; ADS-B Stratus 3ESi; Standby Vacuum, Complete logs - asking $82,000.

N55664Lft.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

2105T

DHolt
Reaction score
Very nice looking plane. Do you have more pictures and info? Is this listed anywhere? Damage history?

Orion

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey 2105T, I don't have it listed anywhere. and would be glad to share more info. What's your email?

bvisocky

Reaction score
Pretty looking plane, do you have more pictures?

Orion

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The engine was overhauled in 2010 and the useful load is 1342 #'s.

It has been a great plane and just needs someone that can fly it. Let me know what other questions I can answer.

Orion

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The plane is at KGPM - Grand Prairie, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.