• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1973 Piper Challenger For Sale

daviddancer99

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sadly I have decided to sell my 73 Challenger. I have decided to upgrade to a Comanche. I have spared no expense on upgrading the avionics and interior. I also had most of the exterior fiberglass repainted. The plane is in excellent shape and needs nothing.

Attachments

daviddancer99

Supporting Member
Reaction score
TTAF: 5922 TSMO: 1616 (1993 by Lycoming)

Avionics
  • Garmin 530W
  • Nulites Panel Lighting
  • GPSS
  • Electric Backup AI
  • Bose Powered Headset Plugs
  • Garmin Area 500 GPS
  • JPI EDM 700 Engine Monitor with Fuel Flow
  • Narco MK12d+ Nav/Com
  • Stratus ESGi ADSB In and Out
  • King KLR-10 AOA Indicator
  • PsEngineering 8000 Audio Panel
  • 2 Stratus USB Power Ports
  • Piper Autocontrol III Autopilot coupled to 530 (Recently overhauled by Autopilots Central – works flawlessly)
  • Vertical Card Compass
Airframe
  • All logs
  • New Tires and Brakes
  • Paint is good (Solid 7)
  • New Lord Shimmy Dampener
  • New Airtex Interior
  • New Glareshield
  • Wheel pants, wing tips and spinner freshly painted
  • Whalen strobes on wing tips
  • Belly Strobe
  • New Seat Belts