• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1972 Piper Arrow. Aspen w/SynViz, IFD440, TruTrak, Low Time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZeroAviation

Reaction score
I am selling my 1972 Piper Arrow N44KD. Located at KMQS. I do fly it regularly, times will go up.

TT: 4,99x HRS
SMOH (factory reman): 1,15x HRS
Aileron Gap Seals
Flap Gap Seals
3 Blade STC
Wing end Landing lights STC

Paint 8/10
Interior 8/10
Always hangerd

Avionics:
Aspen 1000 PRO with Syn Vision
Avidyne IFD440 with Syn Vision and Wifi/BT
Garmin 250XL
AXP340 ADSB Transponder
Garmin GMA342 Audio Panel
TruTrak Vizion AutoPilot

The last annual was done by Sparkchasers and was very thorough. If it needed to be replaced or serviced, it was done. The aircraft needs nothing and will pass any Pre-Buy without a single issue.

Full and complete logs available on request. $75k (price drop from $81k) OBO, I am a motivated seller!

You may view pictures here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l6sdz55mzvo9pem/AADV27GlliZtVe96NDI5D2N1a?dl=0

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back