• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1970 plus 235 wanted

grantr

Reaction score
I want to ship aircraft to SA so it has to be low or zero time engine and prop. Paperwork must be in order and condition 9 plus inerior and exterior. Autopilot a pre- requisite and no accident history. mail me on [email protected] please. Cheers Grant

msires

N8825W
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I had that figured out. Why 1970+ ? I could see 1973+, since it got stretched in 1973, but I don't think there was anything special that happened to it in 1970.

Just curious, mine is a 1964, and not interested in selling it, it is a great plane. Good luck on your search!

Mark

grantr

Reaction score
Thanks Mark. I have a 1964 180 at the moment so the thought was to get something a little newer, not that I've applied much logic in my thinking. Thanks for the info on the stretch year. Not sure it will make too much difference to me.

bvisocky

Reaction score
73 and newer has the stretch. But was that the same year they made wings a touch longer and stabilator longer too?

Latest posts