• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1969 Cessna 150

BlackGTS

Supporting Member
Reaction score
1969 Cessna 150K in good condition. $17,500 OBO. Total airframe hours 4,380. Time SMOH 1,677. Time since top overhaul is just 139 hours. Compressions during last annual are 78,76,79,72. Runs strong and fires right up. Patroller wings so total fuel is 32 gallons instead of 26. STC for auto fuel although I have not used it since I bought the plane a year ago. I have personally put almost 100 hours on this plane during the last year acquiring my private pilot's license. Glass is all good, the back is a little fogged but the fronts are great. Oil changed every 25 hours with no leaks. All logs since new. Radios are Val 760 and King KX170 . Sigtronics intercom

The interior could use some work. Seats are good but some of the plastics and carpet could be replaced. The exterior is OK, about a 4-5. New tires, spark plugs, exterior LED lights, battery since I have had it.

This plane has served it's purpose and it is time to let the next guy get his license with it. Or use it as an economical flyer since it only burns between 4-5 gallons per hour. Not IFR certified, located in Bartow, Florida.
IMG_6270.JPG
IMG_5659.JPG
IMG_5662.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

bryris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought I recognized that plane! I'm based in Bartow. Good luck.

Tweety

Reaction score
Boy, that brings back memories of my first 20 hours of instruction or so. The interior looks a lot better than that one, tho.

BlackGTS

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought I recognized that plane! I'm based in Bartow. Good luck.
Very cool! What hangar are you in? I'm in 58. Stop by if you see it open. I'm at Turley's right now doing an owner assisted annual.

Ron

bryris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in hangar 98. I'm in the most southern row of the cluster furthest to the east. The new ones.

bryris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw you taxiing out there yesterday. By the time I made it to your hangar, you were gone.

BlackGTS

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw you taxiing out there yesterday. By the time I made it to your hangar, you were gone.

Ughhh!. I was moving it off of the ramp to the hangar since we had the front coming through. My Lance is in Turley's shop and we are doing the annual. Hopefully done by Wed. If you are around, stick your head in.

Ron

bryris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Might you be available to show the 150 tomorrow? Have a friend that might want to see it. Not sure how serious he is, though. What is your availability tomorrow?

Arrow4

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Bartow is a nice field! I drive by it when I stop to see my friend in Mt. Dora.

BlackGTS

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Might you be available to show the 150 tomorrow? Have a friend that might want to see it. Not sure how serious he is, though. What is your availability tomorrow?
I can make time tomorrow. I'll be at Aircraft Engineering doing my annual and can slip away for a few if you think he's interested.

Ron