• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1968 Cherokee 6-300 for sale

Warriorgreg

Reaction score
I have a very good old friend that lost his medical a number of years back due to treatments he was receiving. He's had his 6-300 parked in his hangar (at his home) since then, and needs to sell her. She has only 37 hours on a new engine. I told him I would at least post it here, and if anyone is interested, they could PM me and I'll give out his phone number.

Warriorgreg

Reaction score
Im not sure how long she’s been sitting but the engine is relatively new since then. My friend is an AP/IA, and knows what he’s doing for storage.
That said, the plane is not “pristine” but has a nice interior and new, but not “showroom” paint.
The plane is in central Florida.
It’s best you talk to him for details. I know he wants to sell, and will probalby be priced right.

sierrakilo99

Reaction score
Please send me some info, I've got someone looking for a six as well.

Thanks,
sk

Warriorgreg

Reaction score
I have received back a few "non-delivered" PMs, so with his permission I am posting his phone #;
Rick 352-223-7178
Located at Osborne Field, 30 miles west of Orlando.

one1bird

Reaction score
I am interested as well so providing details for all would be great or if you just want to have him contact me direct that works as well
many thanks Pat 609 902 1775