• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1968 Cherokee 180 D

WebRuss

Reaction score
1968 Piper Cherokee 180 D

PM me if interested

Year: 1968
Manufacturer: Piper
Model:Cherokee 180
Price:$37,950.00
Condition:Used
Serial Number:28-5117
Registration Number:N803TW
Airframe Total Time:~7700
Engine Times: ~200 SMOH
Prop Times: N/A
Flight Rules: VFR

Description:
This is a mechanically exceptional well-maintained aircraft. Good logs all the way from the beginning. The panel is VFR with good dual radios and a Garmin 396 gps.

Avionics
Bendix King KLX-135a GPS & COM with CDI
TKM MX-11 COM
Garmin 396 GPS in AirGizmos dash mount with XM weather
Century 1 Autopilot
King KT-76a Transponder
Val Avionics INS-422 ILS

Engine
Lycoming O-360-A4M 180 HP
SMOH ~200

Interior
Blue Vinyl in good condition.

Exterior
Base White with Blue and Gold - some chipping and fading.

Dashboard - Left

Dashboard - Right

Front Seats

Back Seat

Last edited:

PaulR

Reaction score
Yeah sort of... Upgraded the panel for IFR training. Fixing the paint.

Still might sell it when I'm done. :)
Webruss

Whats one your short list for a new plane ?

Happy Holidays to you and your family from all of us members on the best Piper Forum, and keep up the great work as its the the best Piper Forum on the internet.

WebRuss

Reaction score
Webruss

Whats one your short list for a new plane ?

Happy Holidays to you and your family from all of us members on the best Piper Forum, and keep up the great work as its the the best Piper Forum on the internet.
Hey Paul

This might start a holy war. My mission has changed. Wife wants to go further faster. That means a retractable. I like Arrows, but I also like Comanches. Still undecided.

Merry Christmas to you and yours too. I wish you a happy and prosperous new year. The forum has been such a great resource and I am so grateful for you and many others who make this forum possible

Regards
Russ

Latest posts