• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1967 Cherokee 140

As some of you know I bought a Commander 114. SInce this is a new board I am going to post my Cherokee 140 here.

If interested let me know and I will give you all the particulars. I could post all the info here but don't want to take a lot of the bandwidth up.

Frank L

bartmc

Reaction score
bandwith is not an issue at the moment. Feel free to post pictures etc... Seems like the spring time has brought out some more pilots and students around here. Drop a picture off here and I'll put some copies up on the cork boards around here. Im usually flying all over the inland Northwest on weekends and could put some up where I stop.

Frank L

Reaction score
Thanks for the offer -- I would appreciate any and all help -here is a link to a web page that has tons of pics -- use what you want. My airplane is always hangared but I normally dont take pics of my airplane except when I fly to other airports. That is why u see the airplane tied down. I think the pic is when I went ot Pueblo, CO. I am based at VUO Pearson Field Vancouver, WA

I have posted a lot about it on POS - Jim C also helped me plus his friend Art M.

http://picasaweb.google.com/140Cherokee ... 40ForSale#

Frank

Frank L

Reaction score
Thanks for looking. Yes and no oil leaks either.

Frank L

Latest posts