• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1967 Cherokee 140 for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vamos

Reaction score
Approx. 4300 TT, 2100 SMOH. IFR. Last annual July 2011. Many speed mods and upgrades. Hangared most of its life and well cared for, tied down with aircraft cover for past year and half. A wonderful flyer. Based at KCGS.

Brittain wing leveler
New engine mount
Gap seals
Vortex generators
Enhanced performance wingtips
Speed pants
Aux. exterior power input plug
Installed engine preheater
Full corrosion proofing
Pointer ELT
Rotating belly beacon
Wingtip strobes
'Skylights' in-wing landing lights
Boarding light
Red / white low drag tail strobe
Copper Power cables
Bogart battery box conversion
Chrome brake discs
Shoulder harnesses
'Hat shelf' bulkhead
Auto fuel STC
New starter
IFR certified

$16.5 K.

Please email [email protected] with inquiries/questions.

Buy this bird before my wife finds out I am selling the airplane and makes me take this advert down...

wingtips,strobes,landinglights.jpg

panel.jpg

N3973K.jpg

Latest posts

Back