• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1967 CHEROKEE 140/160 - $36,000

n41076jem

Supporting Member
Reaction score
N4334J 28-22709
No Damage History
Complete Log Books
TT 2850 hours
SMOH 100 hours
Propeller Overhauled when RAM STC was in stalled Jan 4 2020
Annual do January 2021
RAM 160 HP STC
PS 4 place Audio panel with 3LMB
King KX 175B 760 channel analog Nav/Com
King Glide slope/VOR/Localizer indicator
King KX 175B 760 channel analog Nav/Com
King VOR/Localizer indicator
King KT 76C Transponder with Mode C
uAvionix wingtip ADSB out compliance
Analog clock/timer
Avionics master switch
New tires and rebuilt brakes

She is a great ship, do not want to sell her. I am open to leaseback or ?
She located at San Luis Obispo Airport, Ca KSBP

Attachments

Last edited:

n41076jem

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that was quick!
She a good ship and we will miss her, went to a good home.

Bought a 1973 C172M for under $9K. The estate l was told (not by me) that the engine did run and was bad corrosion (not).
The owner died. Total Time 3500 hours and the engine only had 200 hours with the 160 HP STC ; plus full IFR with a GN430 non Waas.

Wife looked at her and told me to get it.

The new buyer of the Cherokee, put money down and letting us have it to end of Nov. So we can fly her a little more. He does need it to January

kju1pitt

CFI ASEL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She a good ship and we will miss her, went to a good home.

Bought a 1973 C172M for under $9K. The estate l was told (not by me) that the engine did run and was bad corrosion (not).
The owner died. Total Time 3500 hours and the engine only had 200 hours with the 160 HP STC ; plus full IFR with a GN430 non Waas.

Wife looked at her and told me to get it.

The new buyer of the Cherokee, put money down and letting us have it to end of Nov. So we can fly her a little more. He does need it to January
Damn thats a steal! Im a bit jealous lol. I am never lucky to find deals like that.

Latest posts