• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1967 Cessna 150 G $25,000 IFR, STC'd for autogas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Friend of mine is selling his Cessna 150. This is without a doubt one of the nicest and most babied ones I've seen in a long time.
His description;
I have owned this plane for 5 years, and have been a "partner" in a 172 for 4 years. I have an opportunity to become the OWNER of the 172, and that is the "ONLY" reason I'm selling this little cream-puff. EVERYTHING works on this plane, and EVERYTHING is a 9+ out of 10. IFR certified April 2017, along with the mode C transponder. Fresh April 2017 annual also. TT 5920, smoh 1264. In 2013, it got new ELT, new Goodyear Custom Flight III tires and tubes, LED landing and taxi lights, oil tank heater. In 2014 new motor mounts, entire exhaust system was removed and sent to Jet Hot in OKC and ceramic coated sterling silver. All interior plastic pieces were painted with Krylon Fusion plastic paint. Two new cylinders were installed in 2016. Oil consumption has been ALMOST 1 qt for every 25 hours of flight. You could get you Private Pilot's License, AND your instrument rating in this plane, and burn less than 6 gallons an hour while you do it. I have over 300 pictures documenting all the work I've put into this plane. NO TRADES, and YES, $25,000 is rock solid FIRM. 870-7 three two- 11 three six

DSCN4716.JPG

N2925S Dash.jpg

IMG_0048.JPG

Latest posts

Back