• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1966 Pa28 180c....SOLD

creekrat

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking at selling out 1966 Cherokee 180c. 2900 TTAF and right around 500SMOH. Just installed a 430w, Avidyne AMX240, AXP340(ADSB out compliant) and a G5 HSI. New Concorde battery, Plane Power alternator and voltage regulator. It's been a great plane and hasn't given us any issues other than the old Chrysler alternator going Tango Uniform. We don't have to sell it but I have my eye on something else and figured I'd just throw it out there and see what happens. The plane does have a history of sitting but compressions are good (I think the lowest at last annual was 72) and oil consumption is right at a quart every 10-15 hours or so. Would make someone a great trainer. Asking 40k and located in NE Oklahoma at GMJ

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jxg2yCnBgfgK5HLw2VFnBCgWb9jSSfhL
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pjdjpwE_J0i18za2PU6ehieFNNQjhvq8

Attachments

sierrakilo99

Reaction score
Anyone ever ask you why the one stripe on the right side of the stabilizer is red and not blue like all the others?

... curious minds...
sk

creekrat

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny you say that. Have an interested buyer that brought it up to me. I never noticed it but my son had. After looking at it it appears to be painted the same time as the rest of the plane so maybe red for right??????? Honestly I have no freaking clue

Latest posts