• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1965 Plain Jane Aztec C

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff K

Reaction score
Here is my latest one I am thinking of spending some time and money on checking out. After having a number of bad experiences, 1st seller is not willing sign a purchase agreement, 2nd was seriously mispresented, I've made two requirements. 1. The plane needs to be flying, and 2. The seller has to want to sell the plane.

This one is a bit less/bit older then what I wanted, but it is flying, is ex 135 (air taxi), the boots work, and everything seems to be in order. It is from an FBO who sold out, and they are getting rid of their airplanes. Story checks out. Avionics are bare minimum for what I want however. Been hangered most of it's recent life.

http://www.trade-a-plane.com/detail/1393779.html

I did get additional pictures, and the interior looks good and well cared for (other then being red).

I'd probably add shoulder belts and sit on it for a year, to see how I felt, before either selling it for something better, or improving it. The attraction to this one, is it seems like it might be lower risk then some of the others I have looked at, both from aqccusition cost, as well as being able to flip it, if I had to.

Been getting good advice here (when I pay attention to it), so figured I'd post another.

DSC03537.JPG

DSC03886.JPG

DSC03879.JPG

Latest posts

Back