• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1964 Piper Cherokee 180 3200TT 1700 Since Factory Reman Every Knots 2 U Mod

mjm351

Reaction score
1964 Piper Cherokee 180 with every knots 2 u modification available. All logs are complete and have no gaps. 3200 Total Time Airframe, 1700 Total Time Engine since factory reman. New Style yokes with PTT, and new style panel with nice 6 pack design. wing leveler autopilot. Basic Collins IFR radio stack, standby vac, Asking $34000 315-374-5515

IMG_4353.jpg

IMG_4352.jpg

IMG_4354.jpg

IMG_4336.jpg

sourdough44

Reaction score
Location upstate NY in case someone wants to look??

Robin

Reaction score
Hello,

I am perplexed and a little concerned that the plane pictured is described as having all K2U mods..

I can only see 3 mods in the photos, and they are clearly all Laminar Flow Systems mods... which I designed and have been selling since at least 1985.

Why would someone make that mistake? Laminar Flow Systems has been the pre-eminent supplier of speed mods since the 1980's, and we have produced the only mods which have made a significant contribution to Piper Cherokee performance. All other mods have been derivative or outright copies.

Just the facts.

Robin

mjm351

Reaction score
Here, i will reduce the price to $29500 since you think its not as good because it has Laminar mods instead of knots to you...

Robin

Reaction score
Here, i will reduce the price to $29500 since you think its not as good because it has Laminar mods instead of knots to you...
You really missed the point...

The main wheel pants and the nose strut fairing are clearly much better than the K2U ones.

You should increase the price, not reduce it!!!

Robin

arkvet

Reaction score
Actually the bigger point is a potential significant misrepresentation, regardless of which way the price/value is affected. Intentional or unintentional doesn't matter to me. My cynical red flag waves.

rrc1962

Reaction score
Probably an honest mistake. The wheel pants are Laminar Flow. The gap seals might be K2U. My hangar neighbor had a whole round of speed mods done and he couldn't tell me where they came from.

arkvet

Reaction score
Probably an honest mistake. The wheel pants are Laminar Flow. The gap seals might be K2U. My hangar neighbor had a whole round of speed mods done and he couldn't tell me where they came from.

You're right. I didn't mean to sound like he was intentionally misleading anyone and I honesty have no idea how easy it would be to confuse the two types of mods. I just know in my line of business (as in most) the details are pretty important.

Looks like a very nice plane.