• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1964. PA28-235. For sale

dmark1

Reaction score
Can you send me some pics? I am immediate buyer for the right airplane. Also email the requested price.

You can send to [email protected]

Very serious buyer for the right airplane.

msires

N8825W
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 1964 235, it preceded this one off the manufacturing line by about a month. I can attest that they are great planes, and have no bad habits or gotcha's. Mine is also a fixed pitch version, which is 2mph faster in cruise, and has less maintenance. No real downsides to the fixed pitch unless you are out west in the high hot regions that a constant speed will get you off the ground easier, and gives you another 2k of altitude.
Mark

Latest posts