• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

180 & 235 CG amendment to AFM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Service Letter 567 January 25, 1971 refers to the availability of a flight manual supplement that expands the CG range for certain 180s and 235s.
Does anyone have a PDF copy of the referenced Supplement No. 2 to the Airplane Flight Manual, Report No. VB-261 that they can post here?
Thank you.
Squito

This looks like it is for the 180 only. I don't see any reffderence to 235.

It would be nice to have this info on the 235

I have a copy of the REPORT VB-261 from 'Skywag'.. it does not mention 235 ..It is for Model PA-28-180.It is about utility category loading and normal category loading.

If some one has "Center of gravity " range and weight suplement fotm the 235, I would like to get a copy. I don't understand how you could load an additiopnal 500 pounds into the 235. That is a fuel tank that would be 18'" x 26" x 40" in the back seat area.

I have never seen anything about applying to the 235 You can already haul your 9' Steinway Model "D" concert grand in that model!!
iu

The Steinway would have to be cut up in small pieces to fit. When we ferried the 235 to Europe we packaged the seat in the bask and had about a 50 gallon tank in the seat area.

Latest posts

Back