• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1/4 Share Piper Arrow II PA-28R-200

chief135smitty

Reaction score
Well I just got orders to PCS so I have to sell my share of the Arrow. It pains me to have to sell but that is military life for you. I have a couple pics on my profile and I can provide more upon request. Currently only two owners, both high time military pilots.

TT: 2100 hrs
TT Eng: 850
TT prop: 850
1/4 share $2500

sourdough44

Reaction score
Seems like a good way to get into an Arrow, for someone close by.

Yes, does seem low.

Last edited:

PaulR

Reaction score
AOPA had a place were you could list partnerships for sale in a plane and might be worth trying and was free for members.

donbeard

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who just mentioned to me that he is looking for an Arrow partnership at 2W6. I just texted him about your post. I am also an Arrow owner at 2W6.

Don

chief135smitty

Reaction score
Talked to your friend and we are meeting Saturday if you want to join us?

Sent from my iPhone using Piper Forum

donbeard

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I was planning on being out there anyway, if the weather is nice. About what time?