• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

1/4 Million on a Cherokee 6?

fwSAR

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I mean, sure the paint looks nice, and it has a freshly overhauled engine with new propeller... but really? $230,000?! As an aircraft owner, I hope he gets it! As someone who wants others to experience the joy, I don't know...

Tokirbymd

Supporting Member
Reaction score
no way that gets $230. Inop AP, no glass, old 430. Engine new so thats worth 50k and interior looks worth about 20k. I would say $170 max, prob closer to $150

Tweety

Reaction score
Maybe people will start fixing up the "hangar queens" to flip them. Get in on it now while cheap money lasts.

Canuck

David Megginson (he/him)
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some people are really trying to cash in on a hot market. I mean really, $150K for a Warrior!!

I'll sell mine for $149K (US), if anyone's looking for a better deal. I'll even toss in my 8-year old Android tablet with FltPlan Go installed, and a large poutine to go.

reb

Reaction score
Now we're getting to the true value of our airplanes considering the cost of new and the supply of old.

Latest posts