• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

‘66 interior

ParacleteAviation

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Selling my old interior. Seats are in good shape, previous airtex covers. Price set mainly for the seats and I will throw in the rest of the removed interior. Plastics are good but aged. Side panels prob a 6.5. Belts are decent, no fraying. Will get more pics later. Carpets were a 2-3. Rear bulkhead is is good shape. Headliner was good but no guarantees it fits the next plane. $2500 OBO for everything. Located at KCID

Attachments

Spert

PA-32-300
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What’s the zippered C in the the headliner over the seat behind the pilot for? Our 66 does not have that.

Ray93J

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Access to overhead trim cables. It may be only on airplanes with electric trim as mine.

Spert

PA-32-300
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Access to overhead trim cables. It may be only on airplanes with electric trim as mine.
Thanks. Mine otherwise looks exactly like Paraclete’s and I was wondering if this was another mod by previous owners. I’ve been undoing several jury rigged repairs each year at annual, some of which go back several decades. No overhead cables for us, so I can breathe easy on this point.

ParacleteAviation

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Willing to part it out of anyone needs specific stuff. Would do $2k for just the seats, including 7th seat

Latest posts