Piper Forum > General Discussion > Introductions > Greetings from New York
Help Support Piper Forum by donating using the link above or becoming a Supporting Member.

Old 12-05-2017, 03:48 PM   #1
paga212
Established Member

Default Greetings from New York

Hi Piper folks,

New to the Piper community, private rusty low time pilot from New York, based on Long Island and New Jersey... I am in the process of buying my first aircraft: a Dakota, I am very excited about it, a bit nervous as well. Of course I will browse this forum to find more information but I might come back here with specific newbies question when I can't find them with the "search" feature.

Cheers
Paga

Old 12-06-2017, 12:36 AM   #2
EchoDelta
Established Member

Liked 489 Times on 395 Posts
Likes Given: 182

Quote:
Originally Posted by paga212 View Post
Hi Piper folks,

New to the Piper community, private rusty low time pilot from New York, based on Long Island and New Jersey... I am in the process of buying my first aircraft: a Dakota, I am very excited about it, a bit nervous as well. Of course I will browse this forum to find more information but I might come back here with specific newbies question when I can't find them with the "search" feature.

Cheers
Paga
Welcome! I've found that just about every common (and quite a few uncommon) Piper questions find answers from the folks on this forum who are eager to share their knowledge, so ask away! While you can search individual threads, there is no general search feature. However, you can often find what you are looking for by using Google Advanced Search, limited to the domain piperforum.com.

Old 12-06-2017, 04:04 AM   #3
paga212
Established Member

Thanks for the welcome, I figured the Google search part... how did we live without Google before?! Soon Google is going to design self flying planes, let's enjoy our humanity while we still can fly manually.